Why work with Jackie?
Jackie prides herself on her communication with clients and believes a successful partnership is built off of trust. She takes an attentive approach to educating her clients every step of the way so they are well informed and feel confident in the decisions they make. Her goal is to make the process as easy as possible, understanding the stress involved with major life decisions and changes.
- Partnership – working together towards your goals. Committed to providing top quality service and communication.
- Advocacy & Education – informing you of the process so you are well equipped to make decisions (and feel good about them). Making the home buying and selling process easy – keeping you organized and on track.
- Trust – performing with the highest integrity, confidentiality and honesty.
- Home – never losing sight that home is a big deal to each of us. Times of change bring stress, uncertainty, and excitement for the future. Jackie is there to help reduce the stress so you can focus on home.
Whether you are buying, selling, just getting started or just want to get an idea of the current market of your home – I can help.
Understanding your goals and the market:
1. Help you find the right neighborhood
2. Help you search for homes
3. Help determine offer price and negotiate terms
4. Help coordinate inspections through closing and possession
1. Help you determine value through Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
2. Advise on how to prepare your home to sell faster and for top dollar
3. Actively market home through a variety of top of the line services
4. Negotiate terms of contract
5. Help facilitate activities with buyer to ensure smooth closing and transfer of possession
No plans to move but curious about the current market value of your home?
Contact me for a Comparative Market Analysis