Why work with Jackie?
Jackie prides herself on her communication with clients and believes a successful partnership is built off of trust. She takes an attentive approach to educating her clients every step of the way so they are well informed and feel confident in the decisions they make. Her goal is to make the process as easy as possible, understanding the stress involved with major life decisions and changes.
- Partnership – working together towards your goals. Committed to providing top quality service and communication.
- Advocacy & Education – informing you of the process so you are well equipped to make decisions (and feel good about them). Making the home buying and selling process easy – keeping you organized and on track.
- Trust – performing with the highest integrity, confidentiality and honesty.
- Home – never losing sight that home is a big deal to each of us. Times of change bring stress, uncertainty, and excitement for the future. Jackie is there to help reduce the stress so you can focus on home.
Past client testimonials
“Jackie is simply AMAZING! Highly recommend her. Trust me, you will want to work with the best agent who cares about your needs.“
“Her strong negotiation skills, extensive knowledge of the St. Louis region, and friendly, professional demeanor make her the most valuable partner one can have when buying a house.”
“Jackie makes the homebuying process so straightforward, approachable, and fun that I can’t imagine pursuing a house without her.”
Whether you are buying, selling, just getting started or just want to get an idea of the current market of your home – I can help.
Understanding your goals and the market:
1. Help you find the right neighborhood
2. Help you search for homes
3. Help determine offer price and negotiate terms
4. Help coordinate inspections through closing and possession
Complete the buyer profile to get started!
1. Help you determine value through Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
2. Advise on how to prepare your home to sell faster and for top dollar
3. Actively market home through a variety of top of the line services
4. Negotiate terms of contract
5. Help facilitate activities with buyer to ensure smooth closing and transfer of possession
No plans to move but curious about the current market value of your home?
Contact me for personalized Comparative Market Analysis
Or – want to watch your home and neighborhood in a tailored report that you can control the frequency? Sign up for ePropertyWatch TM
Get In Touch
- Call or text: 314.497.9083
- 3353 Roger Place
- St Louis MO 63116
- Office: 314.352.5200
Check out my resources page for links to great resources for buyers and sellers
The Art of Partnership
Licensed in the state of Missouri